Re: LT CD, Second Try

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sun May 12 2002 - 21:10:55 CEST

Michael Bramer wrote:

> > > Doesn't tasksel only show packages that are really available?
> >
> > Dont know. Never really used. :)
>
> the woody tasksel show all tasks, if _one_ (or more) package(s) of the
> task on the CD.
>
> Joerg:
> - thanks for your work
> - can you send a 'find /cdrom/' from your cd
>

> others:
> - Have someone time and can make really german BFs ?

Shouldn't the BF support German already through the lang chooser?

I don't believe that the boot floppies used on this CD should be a
stripped down version of the Debian boot-floppies without the language
chooser. Hence, I'd rather disklike the idea of changing this.

> - can someone start a README?

Sure, I guess that's something my time constraints permit.

1st draft: http://luonnotar.infodrom.org/~joey/LT/2002/README.linuxtag

Joerg: Please fetch that file from time to time...

Please send patches and improvements.

Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are.