Re: LT CD, Second Try

From: Michael Bramer (grisu@debian.org)
Date: Sun May 12 2002 - 19:11:02 CEST

On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 05:17:21PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Karsten Merker <karsten@excalibur.cologne.de> writes:
>
> >> We have to ways: Just ignore that/write it in the README that not all
> >> Packages for tasksel are on the CD because of space limitations.
> > Doesn't tasksel only show packages that are really available?
>
> Dont know. Never really used. :)

the woody tasksel show all tasks, if _one_ (or more) package(s) of the
task on the CD.

Joerg:
  - thanks for your work
  - can you send a 'find /cdrom/' from your cd

others:
 - Have someone time and can make really german BFs ?
 - can someone start a README?
   - this is only a LinuxTag- Edition, not a full debian 3.0
   - if you have a running fast Internet-Connection use apt-setup and
     add some online APT sources
   - maybe some tasks are not completed installed (sorry, but the CD is
     small and debian is big)
   - see doc's in /install/ and /doc/ on the CD for more infos
   - ?

Gruss
Grisu

--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
"Zwei Dinge sind unendlich, das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit,