On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 05:17:21PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Karsten Merker <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> >> We have to ways: Just ignore that/write it in the README that not all
> >> Packages for tasksel are on the CD because of space limitations.
> > Doesn't tasksel only show packages that are really available?
> Dont know. Never really used. :)
the woody tasksel show all tasks, if _one_ (or more) package(s) of the
task on the CD.
- thanks for your work
- can you send a 'find /cdrom/' from your cd
- Have someone time and can make really german BFs ?
- can someone start a README?
- this is only a LinuxTag- Edition, not a full debian 3.0
- if you have a running fast Internet-Connection use apt-setup and
add some online APT sources
- maybe some tasks are not completed installed (sorry, but the CD is
small and debian is big)
- see doc's in /install/ and /doc/ on the CD for more infos
-- Michael Bramer - a Debian Linux Developer http://www.debsupport.de PGP: finger email@example.com -- Linux Sysadmin -- Use Debian Linux "Zwei Dinge sind unendlich, das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit, aber bei dem Universum bin ich mir noch nicht ganz sicher." -- A. Einstein
-- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.3 : Sun May 12 2002 - 20:06:11 CEST