Re: Debian Day on LinuxTag

From: Michael Bramer (grisu@debian.org)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 19:38:38 CEST

On Sun, Apr 28, 2002 at 06:00:28PM +0200, Thimo Neubauer wrote:
> maybe I just overread the messages but I fear that we haven't really
> discussed the Debian Day yet. So to at least start a discussion I'm
> proposing the following:
>
> > 3.2 On which day(s) shall the conference take place?
>
> Now this is yet unanswered IIRC: I'd propose to have Debian Day on a
> day we don't expect many unexperienced visitors so that we'll have no
> problem manning the booth. Thursday is maybe a bit too cruel for
> interested Debian fans not coming from Stuttgart, so I'm just tossing
> Friday into the discussion because I'm guessing that Saturday and
> Sunday are packed with normal visitors.

nice.

I work since some minutes on a new mail, and this mail start with 'Open
Task' and the point:
  - when make we the debian day? Th? Fr?

> IMHO one Debian Day is sufficient, the focus should still be on the
> ordinary visitors or we should organize something before or after
> LinuxTag.
>
> Opinions?

yes and last year the DebianDay was a success...

Gruss
Grisu

--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
"Keine Shell, kein Prompt, keine Kekse."