Re: LT 2002 ...

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 12:48:51 CEST

Hi!

Again, I'm summarising a couple of mails into one to improve
readability.

Michael Bramer wrote:
> > > _IMHO_ last year we make 2000 CDs (one CD <0.50 Euro)
>
> Joey: have you the number from last year?

Sure. Just check the archive:
http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2001/cd.html

Some 7.000 CD's we ordered.

Michael Bramer wrote:
> joey: is there a forum? Can open projects use this forum?

Yes/maybe. No.

If there will be a forum[1] the slots are most probably already filled
by talks and presentations.

[1] If you don't know what a forum refers to, it's a fixed area within
    the exhibition reserved for giving talks. There'll be a beamer, a
    stage, a microphone and 10-100 chairs for visitors.