Re: LT 2002 ...

From: Michael Bramer (grisu@debian.org)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 23:26:32 CEST

On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 10:33:14PM +0200, Russell Coker wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Apr 2002 22:37, Michael Bramer wrote:
> > 1. Do we want to have a booth?
> >
> > 1.1 What do we want to demonstrate?
> >
> > + maybe SE Debian (Russell Coker)
> > + the install of debian -> Joerg Jaspert
>
> I would like to demonstrate the operation of SE Linux once or twice a day
> depending on demand. Also when not attending a session I will be available
> in a fixed location where visitors can be referred to me.

note...

> > + need:
> > + Russell Coker: any sort of x86 box, 16M, 4G hd
> > + beamer (white wall + space)
>
> The beamer and wall space will hopefully be well away from the booth.

maybe...

joey: is there a forum? Can open projects use this forum?

I don't believe it...

Can't we build the beamer on our booth and make some shows on the booth?
The visitors must stay on the gangway, but is this a problem?

> > + Roland Rosenfel (AlphaStation 200 4/166) _without_ Monitor
> > + Joerg Jaspert (2 i386 Systems) _without_ Monitor
>
> We need more monitors.

yes...

Gruss
Grisu

--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
Documentation is like sex: if it is good, it's very good. If it is not