What is the actual state of Woody CDs for the LT ?
Is there one who build them ? If not i offer to do that.
If i do:
- Should i use the normal Installsystem or PGI ?
- Should i make only an Image for one CD or for more (woody is
- Should i make a DVD Image ? (i dont have a DVD Burner, so i cant
- Who will make many copys of it ?
- I will use bf2.4, no 2.2.x Kernel.
- Who will test them (i put them on people.d.o).
- You have to answer my (hopefully not so) stupid questions about the work
in IRC and here ! :)
- Anything else i forgot.
-- begin OjE-ist-scheisse.txt bye, Joerg Registered Linux User #97793 @ http://counter.li.org end
-- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.3 : Fri Apr 26 2002 - 12:57:19 CEST