Re: Linuxtag

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 10:46:48 CEST

Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> With more luck i grab the Notebook from one of my friends, so we can
> show it runs perfect on Notebooks too. But that has a chance of only
> 5-10% :)

Don't worry, there will be enough people around using a notebook,
people will notice that GNU/Linux runs on them with charm.

> BTW: Im very interested in woody T-Shirts, too. :)

Could somebody provide some artwork please? We cannot use the original
Woody character from Toy Story, but we could probably *redraw* something
that reminds people of it -- and/or creating a Debian::Woody artwork.

Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.