Re: Planungen LinuxTag

From: Marko Schulz (in6x059@public.uni-hamburg.de)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 21:48:18 CEST

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 01:04:13PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Michael Bramer wrote:
> > > 1.2 How are we going to solve the staff-visitor ratio (so it's
> > > less than 10 Debian people for one visitor).
> >
> > Sorry, I don't see a real Problem with this.
>
> Well, if only 20 people fit on the booth, machines and monitors are on
> the back end, and 18 people of 20 already are Debian people, something
> is going severely wrong...

So the best would be if the booth could be split up:
- One booth for 10 people where actually 14 developers crowd together
  (a tight developer come-together)
- Another booth for 10 people where actually 4 Debian people present
  something to 2 visitors and still have space if more people drop
  by.

--
marko schulz