Re: Planungen LinuxTag

From: Michael Meskes (meskes@debian.org)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 15:47:54 CEST

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 01:04:13PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Michael Bramer wrote:
> > > 1.2 How are we going to solve the staff-visitor ratio (so it's
> > > less than 10 Debian people for one visitor).
> >
> > Sorry, I don't see a real Problem with this.
>
> Well, if only 20 people fit on the booth, machines and monitors are on
> the back end, and 18 people of 20 already are Debian people, something
> is going severely wrong...

I have to agree with Joey. While I admit that some hacker meetings are
fun, I do think that on an exhibition visitors shall be shown and
explained something. And with 10 people per visitor chances are that
none of these takes care of the one visitor or the visitor himself does
not even enter the booth because it's so crowded.

After all, some of these visitors are maybe just a few steps away from
becomming contributors to free/open-source software projects.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De