Re: Planungen LinuxTag

From: Roland Rosenfeld (roland@spinnaker.de)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 18:52:26 CEST

On Sat, 20 Apr 2002, Martin Schulze wrote:

> 1. Do we want to have a booth?

IMHO this is a "must have". What's a LinuxTag without a Debian booth?

> 1.1 What do we want to demonstrate?

It may be a good idea to show as many architectures as possible, at
least the 11 architectures of woody (plus Hurd etc.). But this
depends on the size of the booth.

> 1.2 How are we going to solve the staff-visitor ratio (so it's
> less than 10 Debian people for one visitor).

I hope, that there will be a great congress program, so some of us
could leave the booth to visit the talks :-)

> 1.3 Who will be around?

I'll arrive at Wednesday evening and I'll stay until Sunday evening.

> 1.5 Who is going to provide which hardware?

I can bring my old digital AlphaStation 200 4/166 (one CPU, 166 MHz,
128MByte, quite slow, but in desktop case, so it's quite
portable) with me. But I don't have a monitor for it (maybe my
company borrows me one?)

Tschoeeee

        Roland

--