Re: Debian at NordU 2002

From: Karl Hammar (karl@fluorit.aspo.lcl)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 18:03:17 CET

I will share a booth with my friend Göran Hasse at Raditex AB. I'll
probably bring a complete debian mirror. Is there anybody else
attending from the debian community ?

Regards,
/Karl

Karl Hammar Aspö Data karl@kalle.csb.ki.se
Lilla Aspö 2340 +46 173 140 57 Networks
S-742 94 Östhammar +46 10 270 26 67 Computers
Sweden Consulting