Debian at FOSDEM 2002

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 13:38:53 CET

Moin!

We have also been invited by FOSDEM to attend this year's Free and
Open Source Developers Meeting taking place on February 16th and 17th
in Bruxelles. There are a lot of seminar rooms which can be used by
all participating projects and developers. If there are people from
Debian who would like to give a talk or listen to Debian talks, these
rooms can be used.

We are currently not participating because there are too few people
attending FOSDEM. Currently my list of people contains five Debian
people going there. Out of these Eric Van Buggenhaut offered to give
a talk about Debian packaging.

People who are interested should drop a mail to
debian-events-eu@lists.debian.org

Koordination und Informationen:

  <http://www.fosdem.org/>

The only stupid question is the unasked one.