debian@18C3

From: Joost van Baal (joostvb-debian-events-eu-20011226-213@mdcc.cx)
Date: Wed Dec 26 2001 - 00:22:41 CET

Somewhere, on some list, Alain wrote something like:
> meet at 18C3

I'm going there ( http://ccc.de/congress/2001/ ). I'll arrive thursday
late. I expect to be able to read my mail there, if you know how to
agree upon a place, I would be very glad to do some keysigning and
stuff. For me it's quite difficult to propose a place, since I've never
been at HAKP.

Bye,

Joost

--
*Poll*    I'm scared of hackers because...
( ) They hack into NASA         ( ) They steal things