Upcoming events in Europe

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 10:24:43 CET

Moin!

I just notied that I once promised to post a list of upcoming events
regularily, looks like I've forgotton about it *again*. So here it
is:

2001

   Date Name City Country Conf Exhib
 Nov 9-11 BSDCon Europe 2001 Brigton UK x
 Nov 15 LinuxTag Romania Klausenburg (Sibiu) Romania x x
 Nov 28-30 International Linux Kongreß Enschede Netherlands x x
 Dec 05 LinuxFEST Belgrad Yugoslavia x
 Dec 7-9 PLUTO Meeting Terni Italy x

2002

     Date Name City Country Conf Exhib
 Jan 15-16 Linux meets Business Stuttgart Germany x
 Jan 30-Feb 1 Linux Expo Paris France x x
 Feb 13-15 German Perl-Workshop St. Augustin Germany x
 Feb 19-20 Linux Expo Amsterdam Netherlands x x
 Mar 13-20 CeBIT Hannover Germany x
 May 29-30 Linux Expo Birmingham UK x x
 Jun 6-9 LinuxTag 2002 Karlsruhe Germany x x
 Jul 9-13 Libre Software Meeting Bordeaux France x
 Oct 29-31 LinuxWorld Conference & Expo Frankfurt Germany x x

PS: <http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/calendar.html>

--
If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country.
	-- motd of irc.funet.fi