Status International Linux Kongreß

From: Martin Schulze (joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 16:49:32 CET

Hi,

I've placed information about the upcoming Linux Kongress (Nov
28-30th, Enschede) on a web page at
<http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxKongress2001/>

Please correct me if I misplaced one or another.

For the workshop, I guess it is cancelled. This year Linux-Kongreß
provides three Workshops going on from Monday to Wednesday. I don't
think that we can make it (apart from already having registrated three
such workshops).

Therefore I have applied for a Debian tutorial workshop which will
give the audience a deeper view into Debian than any talk could give.
It will be able to answer questions the audience has and talk about
them in detail. If there should be no questions, we only talk about
the history, the philosophy, project maintenance and package
maintenance. Ideally a couple of Debian developers are around to help
out and provide details (since single person can know everything).

Let's call it an accidental feature.  --Larry Wall