Re: Debian @ Linux-Kongress

From: Michael Vogt (mvogt@acm.org)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 13:00:16 CEST

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 07:29:57PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have received an offer for our project to run a booth and a workshop
> at the upcoming Linux-Kongress, which will take place at the
> University of Twente from November 28 till November 30.
>
> Could these people who are interested in either running a booth or
> giving a workhop please get in touch with me? It's perfectly ok to
> run a workshop with two people, or dividing it into two parts, one for
> each trainer.
I can help runing the booth (on all days). I am not sure, if my english
is up to giving a workshop :) What topics do you expect? Something like
"Introduction to the debian package system"?

Is there a chance to get a (cheap) sleeping place at the university
campus (or nearby)?

> Regards,
>
> Joey
thanks,
 Michael

--
GPG Fingerprint = EA71 B296 4597 4D8B 343E  821E 9624 83E1 5662 C734
You Know You've Been Playing Too Much Nethack When...