Re: [debian.nl] Re: Debian @ Linux-Kongress

From: Russell Coker (russell@coker.com.au)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 01:55:40 CEST

On Mon, 8 Oct 2001 22:53, Joost van Baal wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 07:29:57PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > Linux-Kongress, which will take place at the
> > University of Twente from November 28 till November 30.
> >
> > Could these people who are interested in either running a booth or
> > giving a workhop please get in touch with me?
>
> I'm going there anyway, and I'm willing to help running a booth for a
> day or so.

I'll be there too. I can't promise a great deal of time, but I'll definately
be around. Also if people have questions related to the things I'm working
on them I'm happy to talk to them.

As for a workshop. What type of topic? How long? I could probably arrange
something, there's a dozen topics that I could talk about for 30 minutes with
a small amount of preparation.

If needed I could probably improvise a 30 minute tutorial at 2 hours notice...