Debian @ Linux-Kongress

From: Martin Schulze (joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 19:29:57 CEST

Hi!

I have received an offer for our project to run a booth and a workshop
at the upcoming Linux-Kongress, which will take place at the
University of Twente from November 28 till November 30.

Could these people who are interested in either running a booth or
giving a workhop please get in touch with me? It's perfectly ok to
run a workshop with two people, or dividing it into two parts, one for
each trainer.