Re: Systems timetable?

From: Michael Bramer (grisu@debian.org)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 14:30:29 CEST

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 02:21:29PM +0200, Jens Schmalzing wrote:
> > and I'd like to make an overall timetable now. When do we need to
> > be where to pick up what?
>
> I am free all Sunday, so I can help with picking up the machines and
> setting up the booth. If there is the need for an ix86 box to
> demonstrate the installation system and such, I can provide one for
> the whole week. Provided I get time off from work, I am also willing
> to look after the booth on Thursday or Friday and show my Powerbooks
> during that time.

Ok. I am on the system from Mo-Fr.

I am on 13-14.Okt in Kassel and because of this I can't help on
Sunday.

IMHO we one box for demonstration with a woody or sid and a running X,
ethernet card and maybe sound.

All other can we install from Mo-Fr. live. Please don't make a 'get
all on the disk' installation. With this we can't show apt...

Maybe a local mirror on the disk. I don't know the network on the
booth.

Gruss
Grisu

Auf Windows 95 laufen so ziemlich alle Spiele.  F?r ernsthaftes Arbeiten
sollte man aber zus?tzlich ein Betriebssystem installieren.  -- unknown