Re: Systems 2001

From: Martin Schulze (joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 19:40:20 CEST

H.Heinold wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 22, 2001 at 04:35:33PM +0200, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> > On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, Martin Schulze wrote:
> >
> > > Thus, I would be very thankfully if two people of our
> > > Munich Crew would be able to provide two boxes with monitors.
> >
> > We currently can get the following hardware:
> > - Amiga 1200 (Simon Richter)
> > - Macintosh SE/30 (Michael Banck)
> > - Monitor "Stinky", 800x600-56 max (Simon Richter)
> > - Monitor 21" (me)
> >
> > The Mac does not have a NIC, so if we could get another box it
> > would be better. Oliver, how about your PS2? Would it be worth to
> > show it around at the Systems?
> >
> > > We haven't head much space for posters last year, so I guess that A3
> > > is the maximum space that our posters may be large. If somebody could
> > > provide a Debian Swirl and the Illiard-graphic in that size coloured,
> > > that would be nice.
> >
> > I will print them.
> >
> > yours,
> > peter
> >

> Hm, where is now the discussion anout the systems. Here or on the debian-muc
> list? I can bring my laptop and my lego mindstorm. I would like to make list
> who is when on the booth. I have time the whole week, because I have holidays.
>
> Joey who is the contat person from Linux New Media AG?

That's Sarah Broeker. Not sure how much preparation is done currently, but
please be warned that there will be only tickets for two people provided
by the LNMAG. More people will have to persuade Sarah (providing help for
their booth could be helpful) or get tickets from somewhere else.

Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.