Re: Systems 2001

From: Oliver M . Bolzer (oliver@gol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 17:16:46 CEST

Hi!

On Sat, Sep 22, 2001 at 04:35:33PM +0200, Peter Palfrader <weasel@debian.org> wrote...

> The Mac does not have a NIC, so if we could get another box it
> would be better. Oliver, how about your PS2? Would it be worth to
> show it around at the Systems?

I'm not sure how much I can be at the show because I have Vordiplom-exams
and the first week of the semester is real hell jobwise with new account
creation, dumbest newbies, etc.
But of course can I lend out the PS2. We'd need a monitor or TV, though.
(PAL is OK, the PS2 can output it, different to the Dreamcast)

--
	Oliver M. Bolzer
	oliver@gol.com

GPG (PGP) Fingerprint = 621B 52F6 2AC1 36DB 8761 018F 8786 87AD EF50 D1FF