CD sponsors, ideas, tips

From: David N. Welton (davidw@apache.org)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 19:24:48 CEST

    [ please CC replies to me - I should be subscribed, but I haven't got
    the confirm ]

    I am desperately trying to get together a Debian stand for
    http://www.webbit2001.org (site only in Italian, sorry), an 'event'
    regarding the web, and internet in general, and am trying to think of
    ideas of how to get some Debian CD's. Any ideas?

    Other than that, I would *really* appreciate any advise anyone can
    give me (get your shit together well ahead of time is a good one, but
    unfortunately was impossible).

    Thanks,

    --
    David N. Welton