Latecomer

From: Nils Rennebarth (nils@ipe.uni-stuttgart.de)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 12:01:43 CEST

    I'm coming a little late but here I am:

    I could offer two 10/100 5port Switches and one 8port Hub for the Network,
    as well as a number of TP cables at different length.

    We also have a number of the following items that I could bring to the
    booth, provided of course it also travels back afterwards (which goes for
    the hubs and switches as well :-)

    - Power cables
    - 10-20 ISA Network cards with BNC/AUI connectors
    - screws (for computer cases)
    - SCSI cables
    - a few 15'' Monitors

    What should I bring with me?