Stuff.

From: Alain Schroeder (alain@lug-owl.de)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 13:32:39 CEST

    Yesterday I decided to go to the LinuxTag and supply some Hardware to
    the booth.

    I´ll take the following stuff with me:

       * Old (and loud) Apple Quadra 950 (m68040, 40Mhz)
       * Not that old PowerMac 8200 (ppc601, 120 Mhz)
       * ia32 with TV Card
       * 19" Monitor.
       * (Maybe an old DECstation from a friend...)

    All are allready running Debian sid (except for the monitor).

    Is it possible that we get monitors from somewhere else?

    Will we have an internet connection? I´m asking because I´m thinking
    about the possible demos we could run. I should be able to install some
    nice webbrowser on the m68k -- or we just use it as an x-terminal.

    What else can we show on them - except an empty debian desktop?

    I will arrive on Wednesday - I´m not sure when, but I can help with
    whatever has to be done. I´ll try to be there as early as I can.

    Do I need some special papers to get my hardware into the halls?

            Bye,
              - -- Alain -- -

    --
    Microsoft SELLS you Windows, Linux GIVES you the whole house.
    					-- Rogier Wolff