Re: booth planning LinuxTag

From: Roland Bauerschmidt (rb@debian.org)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 13:52:32 CEST

    Martin Schulze wrote:
    > Nobody with experience for alpha and sparc boxes. A couple
    > of people told me that they could be around on wednesday but have no
    > experience for these architectures. Maybe I should just cancel this.

    Unfortunately, I am only arriving on Thursday. I have a little
    experience with Alpha (installed a DS-20 and an Alphaserver 1200), so I
    would be willing to help as good as I can... When do we get the machines
    in what way? Are they directly delivered to the fair? I think to get the
    Alpha installed shouldn't be too hard. What kind of machine is it?

    What I forgot: I'll try to make some name tags as I did last year...
    Hope, I'll find my backups... :-/ It'd be nice if everybody with color
    laser printer access could drop me a line... ;)

    Roland

    --
    Roland Bauerschmidt