booth planning LinuxTag

From: Martin Schulze (joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 11:26:16 CEST

    I'm quite frustrated about the non-existant booth planning for
    LinuxTag.

    Nobody stepped forward to tell me that he wants to install the loaned
    machines. Nobody with experience for alpha and sparc boxes. A couple
    of people told me that they could be around on wednesday but have no
    experience for these architectures. Maybe I should just cancel this.

    Nobody stepped forward to think about how the booth should look like.

    Only one person told me to bring another machine to the booth
    definitively. So as of now we have a naked sparc, a naked alpha, and
    on fr/sa there will be an installed m68k box.

    There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.