Re: Comments on CD images v4 (was Re: new CD images (II))

From: Eduard Bloch (edi@gmx.de)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 13:31:39 CEST

    #include <hallo.h>
    Eduard Bloch wrote on Thu Jun 14, 2001 um 09:18:29AM:

    > I am going to rewrite the README from the last year(german). There would
    > be following sections:
    > - Disclaimer, some words about sponsors
    > - Hints how to setup this woody system (eg. setup problems, pits and falls)
    > - most parts of the user-howto from the last year
    > - updates to it, about apt-setup, dpkg-reconfigure, apt-cache etc.
    > - most parts of the debian-user-de FAQ from the mailing list

    First preview:
    http://people.debian.org/~blade/lt2k1/debian-setup-faq.de.html

    To sponsors: please have a look on the first section and make comments
    if you don't like something there.

    - Woody specific hints to the installation (0%, no spare time today)
    - Setup-FAQ (60% - must be rewritten for Woody, may be excluded in a
      separate file)
    - debian-user-de-FAQ (100%, may be excluded in a separate file)

    Myself - no time.

    If someone wants to work on this, drop me a note that you are working on
    this. (or talk to me (Zomb) in #debian.de / IRCnet).

    Gr{us,eeting}s,
    Eduard.

    --
    How can you tell, you're in a feminist book-store?
    There is no humor section.