Re: Cover

From: Jens-Dietrich Neppe (jens@neppe.com)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 10:58:52 CEST

    On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 10:17:36AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:

    > I guess the following rules should apply:
    >
    > ..Sponsor get's a logo on the front page
    > . Sponsor gets hit URL and "Mit freundlicher Unterstuetzung von"
    > and name on the back?
    > . Instead of >woody< it should be ,,woody'' (maybe with a capital 'w', but
    > I doubt.
    > . The LinuxTag Logo should be on the first page so mark that it is a
    > special LinuxTag edition.
    >
    > In general both logos look good, though, I guess the second one, I like
    > a little bit more.
    >
    > The Stamp "untested beta": Does the border has to be that thick? I could
    > imagine that borders half of that size would look better.
    >
    > Jens, you haven't yet created a back page, could you do that as well?
    >
    > Gruesse,
    >
    > Joey

    Hi!

    Well. The back of my mind already works out a back page and a CD Label. But I have to say, that all the logos won't fit on the label. I'll ceep your comments and update the covers at the weekend. So that the film creation and cmyk can start on monday. I'll ask some local companies here if they can do this job. Perhaps the GIMP users manual says more about this topic...

    Jens