Cover

From: Martin Schulze (Martin.Schulze@Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 10:17:36 CEST

    I guess the following rules should apply:

    ..Sponsor get's a logo on the front page
    . Sponsor gets hit URL and "Mit freundlicher Unterstuetzung von"
        and name on the back?
    . Instead of >woody< it should be ,,woody'' (maybe with a capital 'w', but
      I doubt.
    . The LinuxTag Logo should be on the first page so mark that it is a
      special LinuxTag edition.

    In general both logos look good, though, I guess the second one, I like
    a little bit more.

    The Stamp "untested beta": Does the border has to be that thick? I could
    imagine that borders half of that size would look better.

    Jens, you haven't yet created a back page, could you do that as well?

    Gruesse,

    GNU does not eliminate all the world's problems, only some of them.
                                                    -- The GNU Manifesto