Re: Debian Day - Talks

From: Richard Higson (richard.higson@gt.owl.de)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 01:01:05 CEST

    On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 12:45:43PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
    > Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 12:45:43 +0200
    > From: Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de>
    > To: debian-events-eu@lists.debian.org
    > Subject: Re: Debian Day - Talks
    >
    > Michael Meskes wrote:
    > > On Sun, May 27, 2001 at 05:49:19PM +0200, Alexander Reelsen wrote:
    > > > I try to set the ball rolling and volunteer for the first talk about
    > > > Debian and Security. I don't want to do this as a talk but rather a
    > >
    > > Speaking of it, which kind of infrastructure do we have? A beamer and a PC?
    > > Or do we need slides?
    >
    > A beamer.
    >
    > You'd have to provide your own pc. There will be plenty of laptops
    > and I'm sure somebody in the audience is willing to provide it for
    > a presentation.
    Hi Joey.

    Would people be interested in a talk on the state of the debian-s390 port?

    I could do that, and demonstrate where we stand, and where we're going.
    I can run debian-s390 on my laptop, using the hercules /390 emulator.
    If we have network connectivity, I have access to "real" S/390 Linuxii.

    Richard

    --
    Unix:        Your gun, Your bullet, Your foot, Your choice.
    M$-CE/ME/NT: Same as Unix, BUT: No choice, and We Aim Higher.