Debian Day - Talks

From: Alexander Reelsen (ar@rhwd.net)
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 17:49:19 CEST

    Hi folks

    As Linuxtag nears (one month yet, I know), we really, really should get a
    schedule on the talks. If we don't get this done in time, Joey is about to
    cancel the Debian day due to a lack of interest. I don't think there is
    any lack of interest, do you? Remember, the Debian day is for advanced
    users and/or developers, so we/you shouldn't miss that chance.

    So, let's get some stuff done. Who is doing what?

    I try to set the ball rolling and volunteer for the first talk about
    Debian and Security. I don't want to do this as a talk but rather a
    discussion, cause many people might have many good ideas instead of one
    talking about that topic. I would say one hour is sufficient for this one.
    Objections?

    Check http://www.infodrom.ffis.de/Debian/events/LinuxTag2001/day.html if
    you want to talk about something and write it here, so Joey gets some
    input for the Debian day instead of cancelling it.

    After the first, let's say, 6 talks I can try to setup a time schedule, it
    might be possible that some people are busy at their booth or have to
    do something for the company they work for, whatever.

    So, I guess you know what you have to do now :-)

    MfG/Regards, Alexander

    --
    Alexander Reelsen   http://joker.rhwd.de
    ref@linux.com       GnuPG: pub 1024D/F0D7313C  sub 2048g/6AA2EDDB