Announce/confirm participation (Was: Re: [LT Infomail#2] Urgent issues - Debian)

From: Jürgen A. Erhard (juergen.erhard@gmx.net)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 16:59:40 CEST

    >>>>> "Torsten" == Torsten Landschoff <torsten@debian.org> writes:

        Torsten> The persons I would expect to be there are

        Torsten> [...]
        Torsten> - Juergen A. Erhard

    Yes, I'm planning on coming... well, I'll likely split my time a bit
    between Debian and franky's sound/audio booth (being a closet musician
    myself), but I'll certainly be there (and that way I won't
    aimlessly(/uselessly) stand around any one booth too much ;-)

    Oh, and yes, a (cheap) place to sleep would be welcome, at least as
    far as I can see at this time (which isn't very far, but that's a
    different issue).

    Bye, J

    --
    Jürgen A. Erhard    juergen.erhard@gmx.net   phone: (GERMANY) 0721 27326