Re: Braunschweiger Linuxtage 2-4 Mai

From: Alexander Reelsen (ar@rhwd.net)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 15:54:57 CEST

    Hi

    On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 03:22:10PM +0200, Thomas Lange wrote:
    > gibt es noch etwas fuer Braunschweig zu planen ? Bisher gibt es nur
    > spaerliche Informationen, was auf den Debian Stand gemacht werden
    > soll, wer genau welche Hardware (Computer un Plakate) mitbringt. Haben
    > wir dort einen Internet Anschluss ? Ich koennte meine voll
    > automatische Debian Installation dort zeigen, wenn es gewuenscht
    > ist. Wenig Graphik, aber nett anzusehen wie sich ein Rechner selber
    > installiert.
    Well, the current status is 'Nothing'. Noone except me offered to bring up
    hardware, and as one of my two suns suffers from hardware failure I can
    only bring up the not so good powered, if you can call it powered at all.
    The booth still lacks some freaky highlight (except the maintainers :-))

    Very few persons (iirc 6 people, what implies that people can leave the
    booth very seldom) will be at the booth.

    So, people, if you have either hardware or manpower, hands up, it's
    getting urgent in two weeks ;-)...

    MfG/Regards, Alexander

    --
    Alexander Reelsen   http://joker.rhwd.de