Re: CDs

From: Martin Schulze (joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 23:44:45 CEST

    Jens Neppe wrote:
    > Hi!
    >
    > I've played around with last years CD-Cover and you can see the results
    > on http://www.neppe.com/debian_cd if you want. So if you think this is a
    > good version, I would linke to continue working on it.

    I have to agree to Roland, having vanishing sourcecode in the background
    was kinda freaky and nice. It really looks more impressive than just a
    color, however it should only be the background and thus only use light
    or half invisible colours.

    The MS-DOS filesystem is nice for removable media.  -- H. Peter Anvin