UKUUG Linux Developers' Conference - Call For Papers

From: Martin Schulze (joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 00:22:21 CEST

    I've received this mail. Maybe somebody wants to present Debian in
    a talk or a booth. Re booth, dump me a line and I'll forward the
    mail to the organizing team.

    -------------------------
    I enclose the call for papers for this year's developers' conference.
    The closing date for abstracts is 30th March.

    If you want to know any more about the conference this year,
    or suggest speakers/discuss sponsorship/discuss topics before
    submitting an abstract etc., please contact me by email or
    telephone (below).

    Please circulate the document amongst the development community!

    You can link to it at:
      http://www.ukuug.org/events/linux2001/CFP.shtml

    You'll find information about Manchester (incl. Travel - flights etc.) at:
      http://www.manchester.com/

    We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
            - Linus Torvalds