Re: LinuxTag

From: Peter H. Ganten (peter@ganten.org)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 10:00:43 CEST

    Martin Schulze writes:
    > Alternatively if we want to charge people 1-2DM per CD we should
    > not produce too many CD's. I'd say not more than 1.5k. This at
    > least will ensure that only interested people will get the CD and
    > not just anybody who tries to collect as much as he can from the
    > exhibition. (I could imagine that Linuxland and LOB would sponsor
    > the CDs partially, though not very likely for 5k pieces...)

    In my opinion, it would be nicer to give the CDs away for free. I have
    talked with quite a few people, which got the CD from LinuxTag but
    have used some month later, those people would probably not pay for a
    CD.

    > . Roland/Peter/Franky: Hättet ihr wieder Zeit, euch um die
    > Herstellung zu kümmern?

    Yes, I would like to produce the CD again. Also, I will ask the
    publisher of my book, if they are able to sponsor parts of the CD.
    Please don't expect me to do this within the next 14 days, since I am
    on vacation then.

    Greetings,

    Peter

    --