Meeting on Monday

From: Jens-Dietrich Neppe (jens.neppe@gmx.de)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 11:50:54 CEST

    Hi!

    I'm sorry, but I have no chance to be in Hannover on Monday. Since I first
    started my studies in Aachen, I still have to pass several exams here. The
    next one is on Friday, 30th March. So I'm here in Aachen now to get prepared for
    this.
    Yes, I know: It would be good to get to know each other. But I hope we can
    do this later(as soon as possible). Please send me the results of your
    meeting. If you have any questions, write me an e-mail.

    Thank you,

    Jens

    http://www.gmx.net