Re: Debian Day @ LinuxTag

From: Jens Neppe (jens@neppe.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 11:32:26 CET

    Alexander Reelsen wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 11:51:15AM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
    > > Some people were wondering on which day it should take place.
    > > LinuxTag is from Thursday to Sunday. We came to the conclusion that
    > > Friday would be the best day to place the event. What do you think?
    > I would say Saturday, cause some people might work at Friday or going to
    > start their tour to Stuttgart at that date (heck, that reminds me of
    > checking whether I'm ill at school during linuxtag)...
    >
    > MfG/Regards, Alexander
    >
    > --
    > Alexander Reelsen http://joker.rhwd.de
    > ref@linux.com GnuPG: pub 1024D/F0D7313C sub 2048g/6AA2EDDB
    > ar@rhwd.net 7D44 F4E3 1993 FDDF 552E 7C88 EE9C CBD1 F0D7 313C
    > Securing Debian: http://joker.rhwd.de/doc/Securing-Debian-HOWTO
    >
    > --

    Hello!

    But I would like to be a part of it! I'm a german student who lives in
    Hannover. I shurely use Debian!!!! I think this would also be a great
    thing to meet
    other Debian Fans and help to organize such an event. I've been at the
    LinuxTag in Stuttgart and at the "Linux Tage" in Braunschweig last year.
    Is there someone who wants to present Debian in Braunschweig this year?
    Here is a link to the event's site: http://braunschweiger.linuxtage.de/

    -> Well, in my opinion Saturday would be better. You will find much more
    people coming to Stuttgart at the weekend.

    CU, Jens