Re: Amsterdam: pictures etc (was: Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam: parking & stand location)

From: Martin Schulze (joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 01:36:59 CET

    Paul Slootman wrote:
    > On Sun 28 Jan 2001, Joost van Baal wrote:
    > > On Sun, Jan 28, 2001 at 06:35:34PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
    >
    > > > Did you take pictures of the booth and the expo? If so, I'm
    > > > interested in looking at them. I only saw the pictures of
    > > > the link LWN provided and wonder if all rows and booths were
    > > > that empty all the time.
    > >
    > > The FSF people (our neighbours at the event) had a digital camera,
    > > I believe. Anne, do you know where the pictures went?
    >
    > Well, I took some pictures... Should have taken more.
    > What made a lot of people stop and look was a photo being
    > displayed in gqview of the debian booth :-) (I downloaded
    > some pictures directly after taking them).

    Wow, that looks like a very small booth.

    People, you are all invited to visit us at LinuxTag and I swear
    that you (or Debian resp.) will get a bigger booth, a booth of the
    proper size. Check out http://www.infodrom.ffis.de/Debian/events/LinuxTag2000/group.html
    for a picture of last year's event.

    There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.