Re: Events Calendar 2001

From: Marko Schulz (in6x059@public.uni-hamburg.de)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2001 - 14:14:02 CET

    On Sun, Jan 28, 2001 at 09:31:23PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'll try to keep this list updated and posted every now and then.
    > If you want to help out at one or the other events contact the
    > proper person or me.

    Please add another column which indicates whether Debian attendance is
    - unsure
    - planned, but too few people yet
    - planned and probably enough people.

    Mentioning the person to contact would be nice too.

    --
    marko schulz

    "Sind Comics Kunst?" "Ist doch scheißegal!" Stefan Dinters Antwort auf eine Podiumsfrage, Comicsalon 1997 in Hamburg