Linux Expo Amsterdam: tshirts, no posters

From: Joost van Baal (joostvb@mdcc.cx)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 12:31:16 CET

    On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 02:19:55PM +0100, Joost van Baal wrote:

    > I'm going out now, to see if I can get some posters printed.

    Didn't succeed in this. It would be very nice if somebody could
    get hold of a color printer. I think we definately need something
    to show, so people will recognise the "booth" as a Debian booth.

    > My Tshirt struggle is still going on.

    News from the frontline: Mondayevening I'll pick up 50 Tshirts. I'm
    gonna sell them for NLG 25,-. (That won't get me rich, btw.)

    I'll be in Amsterdam mondayafternoon, tuesday and wednesday.

    See you,

    Bye,

    --
    Joost