Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam

From: Russell Coker (russell@coker.com.au)
Date: Sun Jan 14 2001 - 13:35:42 CET

    On Friday 12 January 2001 10:10, J.A. Bezemer wrote:
    > On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
    > > Since I am starting my masters thesis research next week and I've exams
    > > coming up, I'm probably not going to make it to the Linux Expo both
    > > days. I don't really mind which of the days, so please let me know which
    > > day would suit you guys best. I might also be able to help set up things
    > > on Monday evening.
    >
    > Set-up things on Monday start at 14:00, and I plan to be there at that time
    > to try and claim the best place ;-) Which means that I guess there won't
    > be much left to do on Monday evening (as in >18:00).
    > For the other days, lets see... Ivo said he'd probably only be there
    > Tuesday, and Russel will have a talk (i.e. be unavailable) Wednesday, so it
    > seems Wednesday would "suit us guys best".

    Which is not to imply that I will be available for any large amounts of time
    on Tuesday. I will be recovering from a flight from Sydney via Bangkok and
    London in economy class (this is as bad as international flights get and I
    will never repeat it). Also I will still be polising my presentation notes.