Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam/Top-1000 CD

From: Paul Slootman (paul@debian.org)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 09:36:10 CET

    On Thu 11 Jan 2001, J.A. Bezemer wrote:

    > > I'll put the final image in some rsyncable place so
    > > that interested parties can burn too.

    I'll burn at the conference :-)

    > BTW, my brother just received his visitor bagde (we'll get our exhibitor
    > badges at the expo entrance), which says that the RAI underground car park

    Do we have to identify ourselves to someone specific, or whatever?

    > costs NLG 17,50.

    Hmm, probably means that you have to be there early.
    Is there any update on a wheelbarrow or something to
    transport equipment from/to car? Would the RAI have
    something available?

    Paul Slootman

    --
    home:       paul@wurtel.demon.nl http://www.wurtel.demon.nl/