Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam update

From: Paul Slootman (paul@murphy.nl)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 16:54:58 CET

    On Tue 09 Jan 2001, Joost van Baal wrote:

    > > I hope to talk to someone of the RAI expo services later today to find out
    > > about the BTW/VAT stuff, and about the kind of bandwidth we're talking about.
    >
    > > > Otoh, we could try to find some funding, but dunno from where.... :(
    >
    > Anybody else got some money left to spend on connectivity?

    My employer was already going to pay the entrance fee for me to the
    conference (200 guilders), and I told him that that wouldn't be
    necessary, as I will get a ticket via the debian thing. I hope he
    hadn't already paid; if not, I think I should be able to talk him into
    sponsoring the connectivity for us (provided there is a BTW/VAT invoice
    available).

    I'll ask him this evening.

    Paul Slootman

    --