Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam update

From: J.A. Bezemer (costar@panic.et.tudelft.nl)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 10:45:22 CET

    On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Joost van Baal wrote:
    > On Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 10:17:56AM +0100, J.A. Bezemer wrote:

    > > > I'd say yes.
    > >
    > > And you want to pay for it, too? (i.e. I will most certainly not pay this out
    > > of my own pocket, and at this moment I don't have other resources.)
    >
    > 6 people are mentioned on
    > http://panic.et.tudelft.nl/~costar/linuxexpoamsterdam2001/
    > (Joost, Bas, Paul, Russell, Ivo, Anne).
    >
    > I'm willing to pay (from my own pocket) 246.72 / 6 = NLG 41,12. (Maybe even
    > a bit more, I have a job.) I think I should contact Lizzie about wether or not
    > BTW/VAT is included in this amount, shouldn't I?

    I'll probably already sponsor CDs (incl press stuff) and flyers, for at least
    NLG ~250, so that's why I'm hesitating about spending more money on things
    that are probably less useful.

    I hope to talk to someone of the RAI expo services later today to find out
    about the BTW/VAT stuff, and about the kind of bandwidth we're talking about.

    > Otoh, we could try to find some funding, but dunno from where.... :(

    I've tried to contact some companies that I've sold CDs to, but I haven't
    heard back from them (yet?). I don't expect very much from that direction...

    Regards,
      Anne Bezemer