Linux Expo Amsterdam update

From: J.A. Bezemer (costar@panic.et.tudelft.nl)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 23:01:48 CET

    Hi!

    I got some more info from Lizzie. I've updated the page at
    http://panic.et.tudelft.nl/~costar/linuxexpoamsterdam2001
    but here are the important things:

    - selling is allowed
    - electricity is free
    - internet will cost NLG 246,72 (ex BTW/VAT?); do we want/need that?
      (I can probably put all Debian webpages on a CD, and other nice things
      like linux.com/org, slashdot frontpage -- you can mail me other ideas
      privately)
    - there is a set-up day at monday (afternoon/evening), times see webpage
    - table is 1.20 meters, which means 3 17" monitors or only 2 if anything >17"
      is present.

    I'm still waiting for the technical manual. But since the registration form
    took about 2 weeks to get to Paris (priority mail!) I'll have to be patient...

    Regards,
      Anne Bezemer