Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam

Subject: Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam
From: Paul Slootman (paul@murphy.nl)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 15:24:29 CET

On Thu 07 Dec 2000, J.A. Bezemer wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Dec 2000, Joost van Baal wrote:
>
> > > maar zonder monitor heb je daar ook niet bijzonder veel aan.
> >
> > I do have a 17'' dell d1028lr monitor, but no car. I'll try to arrange
> > a car. If I succeed, I'll bring my monitor to Amsterdam. I'll keep you
> > informed.
>
> That would be excellent. I'll attach notes for these things to the names on
> the coordination page; please keep me informed when things change.

I can bring my 21" Iyama, plus my Alpha XLT, perhaps a Sun IPX and 20"
sun monitor... I haven't updated the IPX to potato yet, however :-)
I also have an external cd burner.

I *will* need some sort of transport to get these things from the car to
the stand, you do NOT want to carry those monitors any significant
distance.

Paul Slootman

--
home:       paul@wurtel.demon.nl http://www.wurtel.demon.nl/