Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam

Subject: Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam
From: Russell Coker (russell@coker.com.au)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 16:24:30 CET

On 2000-12-06 15:25, J.A. Bezemer wrote:
>[FOLLOW-UPS to debian-events-eu@lists.debian.org please]

I've just started trying to subscribe to that list.

>Since this is a Dutch event, language will be (mainly) Dutch from now on.
>Unless requested otherwise of course.

I'm afraid that my knowledge of Dutch isn't great enough to enable me to
participate in the discussion unless it's in English.

I will be at the show. I have just been informed that my presentation on
"New File Storage Technology in Linux" has been accepted (but it's not yet
mentioned on the web page.
This will limit my ability to contribute to the Debian stand, but I'll drop
in regularly and I'll be happy to have people directed to me if they have
questions that match the areas that I know about. After my presentation is
over (afternoon of the 24th) I'll probably spend the rest of the show at the
Debian stand (if there's room).