Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam

Subject: Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam
From: J.A. Bezemer (costar@panic.et.tudelft.nl)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 15:25:33 CET

[FOLLOW-UPS to debian-events-eu@lists.debian.org please]

On Sat, 2 Dec 2000, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> Previously J.A. Bezemer wrote:
> > Which NL list? debian-l10n-dutch@lists.debian.org? (Doesn't seem fully
> > appropriate, but I guess we can "mis-use" it for this worthy cause ;-)
>
> I think he was refering to developers@debian.nl

Now what's that for vague thing? Nowhere listed or announced (according to
google), not archived (or the archive is not accessible by normal means) and I
can't subscribe using established Debian ways.

The description of debian-events-eu, "Discussions and organizational stuff
about booths for Debian at european exhibitions", matches exactly, so we'll
move there. Every interested person please subscribe ;-)

Since this is a Dutch event, language will be (mainly) Dutch from now on.
Unless requested otherwise of course.

I've contacted Lizzie and know some more details. See
  http://panic.et.tudelft.nl/~costar/linuxexpoamsterdam2001/
(Comments & additions welcome!)

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer