Subject: Update Systems
From: Martin Schulze (email@example.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 20:42:40 CEST
1. The Linux New Media AG pays travelling for two people. Thus, if
you join and eventually want your expenses be paid, keep all
receipes. We'll have to sort out after the exhibition which
tickets should be paid.
2. There will be an internet connection at the exhibition, I'll get
details next week.
3. We'll get two free exhibitors tickets. I expect them to last for
the entire exhibition, thus we have to manage their sharing. I'm
going to maintain them. Additionally I have five more one-day
tickets. This means we must not be too many people at the same
time or we're going to run into trouble.
Current staff schedule: http://www.Infodrom.ffis.de/Debian/Systems2000/
4. With OliB's box and weasel's box the booth is filled up with
machines. There is no need for more.
5. We should discuss what we want to demonstrate since a regular
demonstration of Linux and it's powers is not only useful. We
should try to show some of the advantages of Debian.
-- All language designers are arrogant. Goes with the territory... -- Larry Wall
-- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Fri Oct 27 2000 - 20:43:06 CEST